This 60 minute rope handling webinar focuses on tying knots/ and coiling ropes. This is a beginner level class and will teach attendees a variety of useful knots and coils that can be used in an entertainment, industrial or recreational setting.
Trevor Whipkey has been working-at-height for a decade and has logged over 9,000 hours on rope and nearly 2,500 hours training others to do the same. Trevor began as an intern with Cirque du Soleil and spent 6 years with the company before moving into freelance work. In 2018, Rope Technologies was formed to take on specialty rigging projects, training and equipment supply.
– Cirque du Soleil, Michael Jackson’s ONE Creation
– Mercedes Benz Stadium: Pipefitting, HVAC install, painting
– US Bank Stadium: Final Four Curtain Install
– Allegiant Stadium: Painting high steel during construction
– GE Renewables: Vortex Generator installation
– Vestas blade inspection and repair
– Multiple complex bridge inspections including Midgley Bridge in Sedona, AZ and Florida Skyway bridge