Gareth Hulance takes you through a 90 minute seminar on Show Calling for Events.
Show Calling for Events – topics include:
- Main differences between theatre & events calling
- Show calling for corporate events: what to expect
- Show calling for Olympics & Ceremonies: what to expect
- Understanding time code and it’s place in events
- How to call from time code
- Dealing with the pressure of a one time only show and an audience of up to billions
Gareth works as an international show caller, production stage manager and show director. His company, cue2cue limited, did 60 shows in 17 countries in 2019. Some of his own Credits include, 30th SEA Games Philippines, Special Olympics 2019, Dubai World Cup Ceremonies 2017 & 18, Saudi Arabia National Day 2017 -2019, Opening & Closing Ceremonies of the 1st European Games – Baku 2015 , Dubai National Day’s 43 & 44, Grand Openings of Studio City (2015), The Parisian (2016) & MGM (2018) Casino’s in Macau, Clusters of Light (UAE & Egypt) and the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Ceremonies. Gareth has also been working in educational training for over 12 years.